Friday, April 13, 2012

a glimps of conversation

Last night when the hubster got home we had a lovely little chat which is very similar to a lot of our conversations

me: so I painted the chubster dresser today

hubster: how does it look ?

me: Well, honestly the color you chose I really don't like at all

hubster: you let me pick the color ? did I know that's what I was doing ?

me: yes we had a big conversation about it, you didn't like any of my colors so I let you pick one from the samples I had, go look at it and tell me what you think

hubster: ( the next morning he finally looks at it) ummmm ya that color is very......interesting. I'm guessing that I didn't actually like it, I just chose it to choose one

me: SERIOUSLY ? so in the future please don't tell me you like something unless you really like it

hubster: like what ? what are you talking about

me : AHHHHHHHHHHHH WHYYYYYYYYYYY ( hit head on wall and head to home depot to buy a new color paint )

2 comments:

Renee said...

hahahaha!

Miranda said...

Oh my...sounds like some of the conversations we have here at my house! Boys!