Monday, April 9, 2012

busy as a bee

Well, it's been awhile. I'm sure many of you have given up on me but I'm here now :) Life has been a whirl wind, I honestly wonder were the time goes, and then I look at my to do list and think "oh there it is". I'm 34 weeks pregnant and very nervous to enter the world of 2 kids, on the flip side I'm anxious and ready. I've had a really good pregnancy this time around which I'm so thankful for, however I'm still ready to be done. I've entered the stage of uncomfortable everything, uncomfortable sleeping, standing, sitting, bending and most of all uncomfortable chasing. Pregnancy is VERY different when your chasing another around, and when I say chasing I mean full out sprinting to either catch or save something my very active chubster has seen or wants to see. I never thought such a small person would be able to move so quickly.

the Hubster is busy busy with work and still learning how to balance running his own business with family time, but he's getting much better. I'm thankful for long weekends because these extra days with us reminds him of how wonderful time together is. It's always hard to go back to the day to day after 3 days of fun and laughter.

Easter was great, family, food, naps and most importantly celebrating the amazing gift Christ gave us when he died for our sins. We tried to talk to the chubster about it but let's be honest, our 19 month old just looked at us and signaled that he wanted to go outside to play with Honey the hound. We did an egg hunt with him yesterday and he caught on very fast and loved every minute of carrying his Easter basket ( which was a sand bucket because I didn't want a basket that would just be stashed somewhere) and collecting all the plastic eggs. He was even more excited when he realized there was candy inside. Even Honey participated and ate all the peeps that Isaiah that were so funny to feed her. Hopefully I don't have a sick doggy today.

We've started to empty the the 2nd bedroom as we gear up to switch The chubster into a big boy room. Man it's a lot of work trying to find sensible places to but all the crap you've been piling up/hiding in the unused closet, but we're getting there. The chubster thinks it's awesome being as there is currently only the mattress left laying on the floor and it's perfect height for him to hop up and jump on it, or grab all, and yes I do mean every single one of his books, call mommy over and repeat " more more" until I've read as many as I can and have come up with a new fun game to take his mind of reading dozens of books over .........and over again.

well, there is my little update, I hope everyone had a great Easter long weekend and I'm sorry that inevitable Monday has shown up again. Have a great week

1 comment:

Renee said...

bahhh!! you are getting so close! the countdown is definetly on! I totally feel ya with the long weekends thing i just said to daniel last night i that i wish every weekend was 3 days!! love ya, maybe we will catch you in august when we head out:)
p.s. you should post some pics too:)