Friday, February 24, 2012

nesting or withdrawl

So we're still out of our house ( insert sad face), however we're planning on moving back in this weekend. We won't have base cabinets or a kitchen sink for cabinets but to be honest at this point I don't care, and after a very frustrating conversation with the cabinet people who said the cabinets will still be 3 weeks that was enough to put me over the emotional edge leading to a phone call asking out restoration guy if he could put the rest of our house back together so we could move back. My very grateful heart was so thankful that he so willing did so in such a fast manor that we will be able to go in asap ( insert happy face)
Joel and I took a little vacation about a week ago and headed down to New York, it was an amazing trip and much needed for both him and I. We did everything you need to do while there and ate WAYYYYY more food then you should, but it was so good. We flew my mom in so she could have some time to connect with the chubster and that went really well. I was nervous being that it was the first time we'd be leaving him for a long period of time but I knew he was is great hands and he had a great time with his grandma and we had a great getaway.
Since being home I've had this crazy urge to start getting our house ready for Chubster #2, I'm not sure if this is the approaching 3rd trimester nesting kicking in already or if it's with drawl because I haven't been able to do my favorite thing for so long, making my house a warm and inviting home. It's probably a bit of both, either way I need to start cleaning, organizing and DIYing before I explode. Chubster's big boy bedroom is constantly on my mind along with the urge to start filling my freezer with frozen meals and goodies for the hubster. I want to clean out closets and purge the unused items that are taking up valuable space that will be needed in the very near future. Just talking about this makes me so happy. I'm so close I can feel it, maybe because the weekend is less then 24hrs away or maybe because I couldn't handle it anymore so the chubster and I went on a trek to Home Sense and Urban barn this morning and purchased some super cute little things that will aid in organization and springing up the house ( as it stands all my Christmas garland and lights are still on the upper cabinets and the fire place mantle and it's time for that season to go bye bye)
well it's time to go because I hear a little mister stirring in his bed ready to play play play

No comments: