Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Stir crazy

So I'm pretty much losing my mind, I've adjusted as much as I can to not living in my house, although I'm still very anxious to get back home I'm trying really hard not to stress about it. However there is one thing I'm not adjusting too......boredom. If I were at home I would organize something, a room, a cupboard anything that needed to be organized. I have noting here to organize so that's out. I would rearrange furniture or the way books and objects are displayed on my bookshelves, hmmm no bookshelves and the furniture is pretty much where it needs to be in order to fit. Start a project, make something cool for the house, again, I have nothing here to use, to make anything with. I can't even bake because that would mean having to haul all my baking stuff here. Ahhhhh I'm going crazy, my creative juices are being blocked. And the worst part about it is how I'm compensating, oh yes, that's right I am trying to fill the void, the problem is that the void filler is coming in the form of online shopping. I mean I am reading and exercising and going for walks but I'm also ONLINE SHOPPING eeeek. Not good not good. Maybe I need to take up Sudoku or online scrabble. Any suggestions ?

No comments: