Monday, December 12, 2011

Remeber me

O.k. this has probably been my longest blog drought yet, you know it's been long when it takes you 3 trys to get your password right :/ The Chubster has a hit a rather lengthy needy stage, which basically means no computer or phone if avoidable while he's awake. I'm sure many have experienced this stage but basically what happens if you try and partake in these activities and he catches you is a mini barbarian arises and things get a bit crazy. The kind of crazy you would rather just avoid then deal with. I have been assured that this stage typically goes away around 17 months, however given that the chubster is only 15 months old I'm yet to feel comforted by this number.

Anyways, I'm here now thanks to my over active brain that decided to go on a rampage at around 5 am this morning leading me to give up on going back to sleep around 6 and lugging my butt out of bed and straight to the kitchen to make myself some coffee.

For those of you who haven't heard chubster #2 is planning an arrive late may which is the primary reason for my brain going into overdrive, so manythings to consider. Which 2 child stroller should I get, Should I work a bit more so that I qualify for mat leave pay, where am I going to put all the crap in the spare bedroom, I should organize the basement so I can put all the crap down there and so on and so on and so on. I wish that those were actually the only things waking me up but the list continues for a few more pages sadely enough, Is it just mean or does anybody else have this problem.

All that aside things are going really well, I decided to Decorate for Christmas mid November this year since it seems like Decemebr is such a crazy month and so far it has made me really happy, this year I've really enjoyed the Christmasy feeling in our home apposed to past years where I have waited, not had the time, and then felt ripped off because I didn't have the time to enjoy the ombyonce of Sparkling lights on the tree and the smell of Christmas cookies flooding the house. I love this time of the year :)

Well I think I'll wrap it up for now, just incase your bored, I'm hoping for some more time to blog this month, preferably not at 6 am but atleast it's nice and peacful in our house with no distractions. Enjoy the Holiday season

1 comment:

Leanne Marie said...

We have both a double BOB and a double Chariot. I know over kill but hey we figure we waited long enough! I love the double BOB, however if you are going to have a third one quickly after the 2nd on then talk to Kelsie-Lynn I think the Valco has a few more options for more kids if need be! Have fun getting ready for #2. Kids are so amazing!!!!!