Thursday, June 16, 2011

Photo frustration

I'm feeling a little sad today :(


I've started scanning through my photos of the chubster in hopes that I can motivate myself to put them into a photo album. I found myself more discouraged and dissapointed then smiling during this process. I should be smiling ear to ear because of the cutest face staring at me in every photo


Our camera is BRUTAL, and what sucks is we looked into the ratings and everything about this camera and it really has been a dissapointment when I consider the good reviews it got. So now I'm sad because super cute pictures like this one below will never be what it could have been




So I've now to come to conclusion that it's time to buckle down and make an investment so that my picture memories are no longer a dissapointment.


I'm looking at the Nikon 3100 however I'm open to recomendations, that is as long as they come along with a reason why your recomending it :)

3 comments:

Ashlea said...

Hey Dom,

I don't know what your budjet is, but I have a Cannon Rebel 2Ti, and I love it. It has all the manual settings, so it's good if you want to fiddle around with settings, but its automatic settings are great for quick shots. It's a big camera though, so I'm not sure if you want a camera that will slip into your pocket or not. (I didn't check out the Nikon one you are looking into.) My picture quality has gone way up, and I'm looking forward to learning more about the manual settings. Hope this helps!

Tara said...

I have the Canon Rebel T2I also and it's AMAZING!!!!! NO complaints! But just make sure you get a warranty because I've already used mine twice! Not because the camera was bad but with kids things happen! LIke dropping, sand etc It was alot but you can get other Rebels for cheaper:)

Leanne Marie said...

I have the cannon Rebel XS it just takes pictures no video however that is what i wanted it for. I got a package deal with a second lens that retails for $350. Love it!!!!!! So happy we invested in a good camera!