Sunday, May 29, 2011

I love vacations


Joel's Cousin got married on the May long weekend. We've known since last year that the wedding would be coming and that it would be in Toronto so as soon as a date was set it was marked on our calender.




My two favorite men wearing matching ties




The Newest Mr and Mrs Rempel


Admiring the water at Canada's Wonderland

Going away is always refreshing, especially when it's to a new place a good distance away from home. So we packed our bags and headed to Toronto for a week and I have to say it was a great trip. There is so much to do in Toronto and May is a great time to go because there are blossoming trees everywhere and the air just smells so sweet. That is one of the thing I actually REALLY miss about BC is the Spring. You don't get too many blossoms here and the air does not smell sweet, so even though we where on the other side of the country from my original home there was a part of me that felt like I was at home.




This guy was real, SO CRAZY, he moved to Elvis music as though he was fake



The Hubster and the Cubster with the original Stanley cup



The Chubster was awesome and seemed to enjoy the trip as much as we did and he even slept well in the play pen, this was a first and what had me the most nervous but he did great. The wedding was beautiful and the weather was perfect, we saw lots and got to spent time with the family which was also great. All in all it was a great vacation and we would go back forsure.

The is were I found him, hiding under the bed

2 comments:

Mandi Bartel said...

it looks like you had soooo much fun! I wish it was that summery over here :S Love the little boy tie. Very handsome.

philippians4:4 said...

Wow, I'm so glad you got to do al that. Looks like a lot of fun. it is really nice to get away.