Thursday, December 30, 2010

New Years Resolutions

So it's that time of the year when we start to think about the things we'd like to do and the improvments we would like to make.These past couple of years I haven't really made to much effort to make new years resolution, maybe because for the most part I felt content, and because it was usually march before I realized we were actually in a new year. This year is different, I feel like so much has changed that I need to have so goals for the new year, so here they are

#1. LOSE THIS BABY WIEGHT.

#2. GET RID OF OUR CREDIT CARD.

#3. RELAX MORE

#4. READ MY BIBLE MORE

#5. LEARN TO COOK NEW, INTERESTING, AND HEALTHY DISHES

#6. START A MINISTRY TO HELP NEW MOMS WHO DON'T HAVE THE SAME SUPPORT SOME OF US HAVE BEEN BLESSED WITH

So there they are, there are more but these are the big ones, I'm really looking forward to 2010 there just seems to be something different about this year. Usually around January February I feel really crappy, it's cold, holidays are over things just seem a little blah but so far every day has seemed great, the sky is blue, the sun is shinning, I love my husband and my baby and my friends and family. Really there's nothing bad that I can complain about, well I could complain about the cold but I'm not going too :) I' you're all feeling good about the new year

1 comment:

Melissa Fed said...

LOVE number 6!
Bless you in 2011 Dommer!